Wednesday 5 April 2017

Sydney Series 2016

Hello friends!

It's been a while since I updated my travel-blog. Have traveled to a couple of places since I last wrote here. During June 2016, my husband traveled to Sydney on work, and I accompanied him. While he went to work, I went alone exploring the beautiful city. Was awesome fun!

In this series, I plan to cover information about VISA requirements as well; that may be useful for readers of this blog. Along with this information, I shall write about the various museums, places of worship, zoo, art gallery, iconic buildings, Vivid Sydney, Blue Mountains, about people, and so on. Will accompany text with interesting photos.

Sydney at a glimpse; the bridge, the opera house, the skyline, the cathedral, and the yum cake and coffee!

See Sydney Series - Applying for Tourist VISA.

Regards,
Asha

No comments:

Post a Comment