Sunday 7 July 2013

My World - A joy ride

Bangalore never stops to amaze me, and I am glad that I'm a native of such an interesting place! 

One afternoon, we were driving on M G Road and saw a father-son duo riding a horse-driven cart and enjoying the lovely weather of Bangalore. What a fun ride that must have been!

Thought that the greenery of the park behind, the handsome horses, and father-son bonding in their cart would make a beautiful memory to capture. Clicked this photo with my smartphone, and attempted to freeze that serene moment. 


Enjoy your Monday!

I am participating in Meghana's 'My World Monday.' Please check out her Website for photos from other participants.

Regards,
Asha

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, this post of yours reminded me of our horse rides in Mysore,,, As kids, never missed a Tanga ride, when ever we visited Mysore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun ride indeed, that too on M G Road!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! There's a lot of beauty on that super busy road. Hoping that I can capture a few more sacred moments, some day.

      Delete